St. Pete Beach...
The very best best place to stroll the beach, and relax as we were mean to relax... to sun, to swim, to shell and to relax some more.
- St. Pete Beach is also an ideal location to hop the Beach Trolley for a tour of the area, to see historic communities like Pass-a-Grille -- with it’s own unique personality and beaches.
- Then, visit Merry Pier, and catch a water ferry to Shell Island or Fort DeSoto State Park.
- Or book a dinner cruise and make some memories, dining & dancing and enjoying the view and lovely Gulf breeze.
- And, don't miss doing your own personal Art Walk. Explore the historic Corey Avenue shopping district with its funky shops, art galleries and memorable restaurants.
Of course, St. Pete Beach is perfect for those who want to visit St. Petersburg’s downtown with its:
- lovely waterfront feature the famous St Petersburg Pier with it’s inverted pyramid structure boasting restaurants and shopping
- distinctive art ‘hub’ that includes the new Dali museum, other exceptional museums, a performing arts center, and various theatres
- venues for sports, including the Tropicana field for major league baseball featuring the Tampa Bay Rays and event-based Formula 1 auto racing.
And the best yet is that St. Pete Beach's rightfully famous Gulf of Mexico beaches are sprinkled with charming, friendly, perfectly-situated Superior Small Lodging hotels, resorts, vacation rentals, inns and motels. Stay at one of these for the best stay yet!